SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2019
CAMPING SITE DŽBÁN
START FROM 11 A.M. TILL 1 P.M.
REGISTRATION FEE 150 CZK, KIDS FOR FREE
Join us for the 6th ANNUAL CHARITY WALK AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
There are two cirular routes through Divoká Šárka Park.
START and FINISH at the camping site DŽBÁN. It is possible to register online prior to the walk or on the day of the walk on site between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
The family route is 6 km long with fun activity stations for kids. Children get stamps for fulfilling tasks and they can collect a diploma and a sweet reward at the finish line!
The tourist route is 10 km long and you can decide half way through which one you want to pick.
The walk is followed by a Family Fun afternoon, there are many activities planned for the whole family from 1 p.m. till 4 p.m. Refreshments, arts and crafts corner, science expreriments, rugby workshop, Vespa and music on the stage.
We will keep you updated on our FB page.
ALL PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS THE PROFESSIONAL HELP ACORUS CHARITY PROVIDES TO VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
Parking available in front of the camping site.
Public transport: metro -line A - Nádraží Veleslavín - follow the signs /approx. 10 min walk/ or tram 20, 26 - Nad Džbánem stop
HELP for VICTIMS of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
• We provide long-term accommodation (a stay of up to 1 year) in the ACORUS safe house for women and mothers with children who find themselves in a crisis situation as a consequence of their violent relationship, where they are provided with intensive social, legal, psychological and pedagogical help and therapies.
• ACORUS runs a Counselling Centre in Prague 7 where we offer legal counselling, psychological and psychotherapeutic help (individual and group therapy). Services are provided free of charge and anonymously.
• We also provide "half-way" accommodation. ACORUS runs two flats for women and their children who have finished their stay in the safe house, but have not yet resolved their housing and still need further assistance from ACORUS.
• ACORUS offers legal information to victims of criminal acts in the context of domestic violence. For this service, we received an accreditation from the Czech Ministry of Justice in 2013.
• We also operate a non-stop hotline (phone number: 283 892 772), where victims, their relatives or friends, and also professionals working with them can get advice and support for solving immediate violent situations.